The Full-Time FBA Show Podcast
Strategies & Stories
You’ve found the podcast that will help you unlock the secrets of turning part-time hours into a full-time income via Amazon FBA. Hosted by Stephen and Rebecca Smotherman, this podcast will include conversations about profitable Amazon reseller strategies, proven steps to growing your business, and how to actually make more money on Amazon while spending less time doing it.
On the podcast we’ll also feature occasional interviews with successful full-time Amazon resellers who will share their stories, how they got started, the obstacles they were able to overcome, and more about their journey to Amazon FBA success.
Plus, every so often, we’ll drop a “podcast perk” which will be a special free gift, limited-time coupon code, or other special opportunity that only podcast listeners will know about. Be sure to subscribe to the podcast today so you don’t miss out on anything.
Our Latest Episodes
Want more? Scroll down for a full
episode list of The Full-Time FBA Show.
Subscribe to the podcast
Right now, you can subscribe to The Full-Time FBA Show on these popular platforms:
Have Feedback or a Question You Want Answered on the Show?
Click here to access our Contact Us page and in the subject line be sure to mention “podcast feedback” or “podcast question.” We’ll take all the constructive criticism you can give us, as well as do our best to answer your questions.
Want email updates about the podcast?
Sign up below to join the podcast newsletter. We’ll let you know when the newest episodes come out, as well as other very important podcast news.
Note: If you try to sign up on a mobile device and get an error message, then try to sign up again on a desktop computer, or send me a message here and I’ll add you manually.
2021 Episodes and Show Notes
- Episode 79 – Using Tactical Arbitrage for Online Arbitrage and Wholesale Sourcing
- Episode 78 – Selling Seasonal Items on Amazon for Big Profits
- Episode 77 – How to Avoid the Race to the Bottom For Amazon Sellers
- Episode 76 – What To Do When Your Inventory Doesn’t Sell
- Episode 75 – Amazon Stats That will Blow your Mind
- Episode 74 – Working With a Partner or Spouse in Your Amazon Business
- Episode 73 – Time Management Tips for Amazon Sellers
- Episode 72 – How Ian Bower Averages $40K a Month with Wholesale Sourcing
- Episode 71 – The Biggest Wholesale Sourcing Myths – Interview with Dan Meadors
- Episode 70 – Why Add Wholesale Sourcing to Your Amazon FBA Business
- Episode 69 – How To Turn Your Returned Items Into Profits
- Episode 68 – “Why Are My Sales So Slow?”
- Episode 67 – Time vs. Money and How to Get More of Both!
- Episode 66 – The Secret Ingredient to Success with your Amazon FBA Business
- Episode 65 – Is Amazon Trying to Get Rid of Third-Party Sellers?
2020 Episodes and Show Notes
- Episode 64 – Successful Goal Setting for Amazon FBA Sellers with Jo Ann Zimmerman
- Episode 63 – Life Skills for Amazon FBA Success with Peter Smotherman
- Episode 62 – How Not to Waste Your Q4 Profits
- Episode 61 – Top Strategies for Finishing The Year Strong
- Episode 60 – How Amazon Sellers Use Deal Lists For Maximum Profits
- Episode 59 – How Gratitude Impacts The Success of Your FBA Business
- Episode 58 – November Sourcing Ideas and Strategies for Amazon Sellers
- Episode 57 – Online Arbitrage Tips for Black Friday Sourcing
- Episode 56 – Clearance Sourcing Tips to Help Increase Amazon FBA Profits
- Episode 55 – Fear Series – Overcoming Your Fear of Amazon Account Suspension
- Episode 54 – Fear Series – Overcoming Your Fear of Hiring Help
- Episode 53 – Fears Series – Overcoming Your Fear of Making Sourcing Mistakes
- Episode 52 – Fears Series – Overcoming Your Fear of Tanking Prices
- Episode 51 – Selling Oversized Items for Supersized Profits on Amazon
- Episode 50 – How to Prepare for Q4 for Maximum Sales and Profits
- Episode 49 – Five Major Profit Leaks for Amazon FBA Sellers
- Episode 48 – Halloween Profits for Amazon FBA Sellers
- Episode 47 – How an Automatic Repricer Literally Doubled My Amazon Sales
- Episode 46 – Is Buy and Hold a Good Strategy for Amazon Sellers?
- Episode 45 – From Retail Arbitrage to Wholesale – An Amazon Success Story With Dan Meadors
- Episode 44 – Reverse Wholesale Sourcing – Interview with Dylan Frost, Million Dollar Seller
- Episode 43 – How to Get Approved to Sell Restricted Brands on Amazon
- Episode 42 – How Amazon Sellers Can Use Poshmark For More Sales
- Episode 41 – How to Deal with Amazon Returns so They Don’t Ruin Your Business
- Episode 40 – The Three Keys to Long-Term Amazon FBA Success
- Episode 39 – Amazon to Amazon Flips – Online Arbitrage Strategies with Jo Ann Zimmerman
- Episode 38 – There Still Room for New Amazon FBA Sellers
- Episode 37 – Overcoming Your Fear of Starting to Sell on Amazon
- Episode 36 – Top Amazon FBA Myths You Need to Stop Believing
- Episode 35 – Why Some Amazon Sellers Sell at a Loss (And How That Impacts You.)
- Episode 34 – How the eBay App Can Help Amazon FBA Sellers Make More Money
- Episode 33 – Top 9 Free Tools for Amazon FBA Resellers
- Episode 32 – Online Arbitrage – Advanced Strategies for OA Success
- Episode 31 – Online Arbitrage – Beginner Strategies for OA Success
- Episode 30 – The Truth Behind Amazon’s Return Policy
- Episode 29 – Where to Find Profitable Wholesale Accounts for Amazon Sellers
- Episode 28 – Six Risky Amazon Strategies and Why We Don’t Teach Them
- Episode 27 – Behind the Scenes of the Full-Time FBA Amazon Business
- Episode 26 – Seven Things You Should Stop Doing in Your Amazon FBA Business
- Episode 25 – Gain Confidence and Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Episode 24 – Inauthentic Claims and How to Respond, with Kim Coghlan
- Episode 23 – Amazon Announces a Temporary Pause for FBA Sellers
- Episode 22 – How to Respond to Coronavirus / COVID-19 as an Amazon FBA Seller
- Episode 21 – Amazon Sales Rank: The Top 8 Things You Need to Know
- Episode 20 – Improve Your Amazon Feedback Score the Easy Way
- Episode 19 – Find Profitable Inventory Even With Limited Funds
- Episode 18 – How to Earn More Sourcing Money to Buy Amazon Inventory
- Episode 17 – How to Find Profitable Inventory to Sell on Amazon When You’re Broke
- Episode 16 – How You Can Succeed on Amazon When Most Sellers Quit
- Episode 15 : Why You Should Be Excited About Selling on Amazon
2019 Episodes and Show Notes
- Episode 14 : How to Have Your Best Amazon FBA Q4 Ever
- Episode 13 : Communicating with a Seller Central Support Rep
- Episode 12 : Start Selling Wholesale on Amazon with Dan Meadors of The Wholesale Formula
- Episode 11 : Outsourcing Prep, Pack & Shipping – Amanda Sheppard of Brown Box Ninja
- Episode 10 : Outsourcing: Make More Money by Working Less on Your Amazon Business
- Episode 9 : How to Avoid the Summer Sales Slowdown on Amazon
- Episode 8 : Who is Rebecca Smotherman from Full-Time FBA?
- Episode 7 : How Your Mindset Impacts Amazon Profits and Sales
- Episode 6 : Interview with Chris Grant of Clear The Shelf about Retail and Online Arbitrage
- Episode 5 : The Top 7 Amazon FBA Profit Killers
- Episode 4 : The Top 6 Amazon FBA Profit Accelerators
- Episode 3 : Interview with Jessica Larrew of The Selling Family
- Episode 2 : How to Win the Amazon Buy Box for Increased Sales
- Episode 1 : Who is Stephen Smotherman from Full-Time FBA?
Instructions to Subscribe on iTunes
SECOND: Click on the Subscribe button
THIRD: Download the episodes of the podcast you want to listen to.
Love the podcast? Please rate and review the podcast.
Every rating and review helps us out a lot. We read ALL of the reviews and some will even get a shout-out on The Full-Time FBA Show podcast. The better reviews we can get, the more people we can help with their goal of making a full-time income on Amazon.