Welcome! You’re in the right place.
We are excited to have you join us on the Full-Time FBA journey, where we turn part-time hours into a full-time income via Amazon FBA. Full-Time FBA is a blog and community started by Stephen and Rebecca Smotherman in an effort to help FBA sellers build a successful Amazon business and achieve financial and personal freedom. To read more of our story, please visit our About page.
We don’t want you to miss out on any news, blog posts, or videos, so be sure you subscribe to the Full-Time FBA blog by clicking the button below.
In our newsletter, we send out a weekly update with the latest in news, tips, and tricks for a successful Amazon FBA business (plus some freebies and coupon codes, too) so don’t miss out – click the button above and subscribe now.
You may have discovered there’s a ton of information to sort through related to Amazon selling, and we want to help streamline that process by giving you a bit of guidance on this Start Here page. In order to do that, we need you to answer this question:
How long have you been selling on Amazon FBA?
If you haven’t started yet or you’re still new to Amazon FBA, then click here to jump to the “Getting Started with FBA” section.
If you’ve been selling for a while now, then click here to jump to the “Going to the Next Level with FBA” section.
If you are just getting started with FBA, we have a few links of blog posts and videos you should check out. FBA (or Fulfillment by Amazon) is an amazing program where you buy inventory to resell, you send that inventory to an Amazon warehouse, you sell the inventory on the Amazon website, and Amazon then ships the orders to your customers for you. Whether you are looking to make a great side income stream or looking to replace your full-time job, Amazon FBA has tremendous profit potential.
Here are a few blog posts and videos that will help you in the early stages of your FBA business:
Beginner Tools & Resources
- If I Had To Start My Amazon FBA Business Over Again With Only $500
- The Optimized Full-Time FBA Work & Shipping Station
- An Insider’s Look at the Full-Time FBA Processing Desk
- Pros and Cons of the Amazon Seller App
- The Top 5 Features of the New Scoutify 2 Amazon FBA Sourcing App
- Inventory Lab Review – Why We Use Inventory Lab For Listing Amazon FBA Inventory
- The Best (and Easiest) Way to Remove Price Stickers From Your Inventory
- How To Use An Impulse Sealer to Poly Bag and Shrink-Wrap Your Inventory
- How to Find Profitable Inventory for Amazon FBA Sourcing
- How to Get Approved to Sell Restricted Brands on Amazon
- Sales Rank 101
- How to Read and Understand Keepa Graphs
- 6 Things You Need to Know about the Amazon Buy Box
- How To Keep a 100% Feedback Rating (even if you get negative feedbacks)
- How To Manually Reprice Your Inventory
- Calculating Amazon FBA Fees – Know Your Numbers and Make Better Buying Decisions
- Online Arbitrage: How it Can Help Your Amazon FBA Business
- The 2 Best Retail Arbitrage Sourcing Strategies
- Is There Still Room for New Amazon FBA Sellers?
- Is Amazon FBA a Quick Way to Get Rich?
- Top Amazon FBA Mistakes – Why Most People Fail FBA & How to Succeed
To download a free acronym chart to help make sense of all the FBA acronyms, be sure to sign up here.
For our free Kindle book on Overcoming Your Amazon FBA Fears, click here.
Going to the Next Level with FBA
Once your FBA business is up and running, you’ll want to find ways to leverage your time and money so you can grow your business to the next level. Here are a few blog posts and videos that will help you move beyond the beginning stages of your FBA business:
- The 3 Keys to Growing Your FBA Business Into a Full-Time Income Generating Machine
- Time vs Money — How to get more of both
- Why You Should Consider Raising Your ASP (Average Selling Price)
- Why Are My Amazon FBA Sales So Slow?
- Handling Overwhelm in your Amazon FBA Business
Next Level Skills
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Add Wholesale to Your Amazon FBA Business
- How to Find Profitable Wholesale Accounts for Your Amazon FBA Business
- Ways to Make Wholesale Even More Profitable (Advanced Tips)
- How to Get the Most out of Your Online Arbitrage Subscriptions
- Keepa Advanced Tips for Amazon FBA Sourcing
Next Level Tools & Resources
- Review of Tactical Arbitrage and OAXray
- How to Use Inventory Lab to Track Supplier Profitability
- Using a Prep Center for Your Amazon FBA Business
- How to Choose a Quality Prep Center For Your Amazon FBA Business
Next Level Troubleshooting
- Handling IP/Copyright Infringement and Counterfeit Claims
- Amazon FBA IPI Score – What We Know So Far
For our free Seller Central Tips ebook, be sure to sign up here.
Let’s Hang Out Online!
In addition to subscribing to the Full-Time FBA blog and newsletter, be sure you connect with us on social media.
You made it to the end of our Start Here page – congrats! If you’re ready to take action today with one of our courses, check out our course training page where you can look through what we offer and choose which course best fits the needs of your FBA business.
We wish you all the best on your FBA journey towards turning part-time hours into a full-time income via Amazon FBA!
– Stephen and Rebecca Smotherman