You might be convinced that selling shoes on Amazon can be a profitable addition to your Amazon business model, but you may still be asking, “What are the best strategies and methods for sourcing profitable shoes?”
Since my last two interview videos (here and here) with Rebecca were so well received, I decided to sit down with her and record another Q&A interview video with her focused on sourcing shoes to sell on Amazon. Rebecca has such a wealth of knowledge about sourcing and selling shoes, and you’ll learn a lot in this video.
In the video below, you’ll learn:
- Our buying parameters for sourcing profitable shoes
- The best shoe sizes we like to source
- How the number of shoes we sell per month impacts our business
- Are shoe accessories (shoe racks, laces, shoe polish, etc) a profitable niche?
- How to increase your chances that the shoes you buy will sell quickly
- What’s better – sourcing shoes brand new to the market or older shoes?
- How Keepa helps us source even though Keepa doesn’t give the sales rank history of shoe variations
- The types of shoes we’ll never buy to resell on Amazon
- And more!
Watch and enjoy the video.
Have you ever tried to source for shoes on Amazon? What was your experience like? Do you prefer retail sourcing or online sourcing when it comes to shoes? Have any questions about sourcing shoes? Leave us a comment below if you have a specific shoe question, and we’ll see about addressing that in a future blog post or video.
The #1 way we source shoes to sell on Amazon is via online arbitrage.
If you want to add or improve your existing online arbitrage (OA) sourcing skills, then check out our course: The Reseller’s Guide to Online Arbitrage: Grow Your Amazon FBA Business With Online Sourcing Profits.
The course is a combination video course (5+ hours of OA training) and a 100+ page ebook. The videos and book both share the exact same content (so you can pick the format you most like to learn from). The course also comes with six time-saving and money-making bonuses all at no additional charge!