Many of you know that Rebecca and I (Stephen) are a team when it comes to our Amazon FBA business. While I mainly focus on retail arbitrage and wholesale sourcing, she is the specialist when it comes to online arbitrage… and specifically sourcing and selling shoes on Amazon.
Since Rebecca has such a wealth of knowledge about sourcing and selling shoes, I decided to sit down with her and record a Q&A interview video focused on the biggest lessons we learned when we first started selling shoes on Amazon.
In the video below, you’ll learn:
- Why we added shoes to our Amazon business model
- How adding shoes impacted our Amazon FBA business
- How shoes helped our ASP increase substantially
- What the competition is like in the Shoes category
- Why brand restrictions in shoes don’t have to be a problem for FBA sellers
- How selling shoes has changed our lives
- Why we choose to source shoes via OA instead of RA
- How sales ranks of shoes are different than most other categories
- … and more!
Enjoy the interview.
Learn even more about selling shoes on Amazon with our Ultimate Free Resource Page on Making Profits Selling Shoes on Amazon.
So, what do you think about selling shoes on Amazon? Leave us a comment below the video if you have a specific shoe question and we’ll see about addressing that in a future blog post or video.
If you’re ready to step up your game with selling shoes on Amazon, check out our course, The Reseller’s Guide to Selling Shoes: Kick up Your Profits with New Shoes via Amazon FBA. It’s a combination ebook (100+ pages) and video course (over 4.5 hours of no-fluff content) that will help you avoid all the mistakes we made in the beginning and get your shoe selling off on the right foot.