When it comes to sourcing and selling shoes on Amazon, some of the hardest lessons are learned during the early stages of adding shoes to your Amazon business model.
Many of you know that Rebecca and I are a team when it comes to our Amazon FBA business. While I mainly focus on retail arbitrage and wholesale sourcing, she is the specialist when it comes to online arbitrage… and specifically sourcing and selling shoes.
Since my last interview video with Rebecca was so well received, I decided to sit down with her and record another Q&A interview video with her. Rebecca has such a wealth of knowledge about sourcing and selling shoes and you’ll learn a lot in this video.
In the video below, you’ll learn:
- How our very first experiment with sourcing and selling shoes went (spoiler: it didn’t go so well)
- What we learned from that experiment
- How we almost decided to give up selling shoes – and why we’re so glad we didn’t quit.
- The biggest thing we wish we knew when we started selling shoes
- The mindset shift you need to be successful with selling shoes
- The biggest difference between sourcing items like books/toys and sourcing shoes
- How to overcome not being able to see sales rank history of shoes
- Which is better? Going wide or going deep when sourcing shoes?
- How to find confidence in sourcing shoes
- How customer returns of shoes are not as bad as returns from other categories (despite what other people might say).
Enjoy! Leave us a comment below the video if you have a specific shoe question and we’ll see about addressing that in a future video.
If you’re ready to step up your game with selling shoes on Amazon, check out our course, The Reseller’s Guide to Selling Shoes: Kick up Your Profits with New Shoes via Amazon FBA. It’s a combination ebook (100+ pages) and video course (over 4.5 hours of no-fluff content) that will help you avoid all the mistakes we made and get your shoe selling off on the right foot.