Many of you know that Rebecca and I are a team when it comes to our Amazon FBA business. While I mainly focus on retail arbitrage and wholesale sourcing, she is the specialist when it comes to online arbitrage… and specifically sourcing and selling shoes on Amazon.
Since Rebecca has such a wealth of knowledge about sourcing and selling shoes, I decided to sit down with her and record a Q&A interview video focused on the biggest lessons we learned when we first started selling shoes on Amazon.
In the video below, you’ll learn:
- Why we added shoes to our Amazon business model
- How adding shoes impacted our Amazon FBA business
- How shoes helped our ASP increase substantially
- What the competition is like in the Shoes category
- Why brand restrictions in shoes don’t have to be a problem for FBA sellers
- How selling shoes has changed our lives
- Why we choose to source shoes via OA instead of RA
- How sales ranks of shoes are different than most other categories
- … and more!
Enjoy! Leave us a comment below the video if you have a specific shoe question and we’ll see about addressing that in a future blog post or video.
Want to learn more? Rebecca and I recently hosted a FREE webinar all about how to get started with selling shoes on Amazon and added it to our YouTube channel. Just follow the link above to see the webinar in its entirety.